Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stay tuned...

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't disappeared!

I just got home, late Sunday night after spending two weeks out of province being with my family during a difficult time.

As if that wasn't tiresome enough, we got just outside of our city and blew the motor in our truck!

Thankful right now to have mom here; her help is as always immeasurable in the way of words...

I will be back soon, just need some time to recover...Emotionally and physically drained myself, and my husband and baby girl are in the same boat...

See you soon!

4 comments:

Know that you are held in prayer, Laurinda. Do take good care of yourself and your sweet family. Glad your mom is there. ((hug))
 
Glad to know you didn't disappear and sorry to hear about family situation. Awesome mom is there to help, that's great!
 
I hope everything's all right, Laurinda. I hope to see another entry from you soon! It's been so long since we last communicated.
 
Thank you ladies so very much...

Loveable Homebody - I have been thinking of you often and hope you are doing well. Thank you for coming by. :)
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Amazon

AdSense2